December 25, 2009

Who They Are

Santa: What do you want for Christmas?
Smith: Love for people.

Santa: What about for yourself?

Smith: When people live with love, I strongly believe I will be granted love and care as a reward.

Santa: What are the most valuable gifts you can receive?
Smith: Love, care, trust from family, friends, and people around me.

Santa: What was the last gift you received?
Smith: Love, care and support. They love me, care about what I do and how I do it. They have always believed in me, which makes me even stronger than I thought I could be.


The Other Santas

There are many Santa Clauses

Of every shape and size.
That is not the name they go by;
That should be no surprise.

There are many Santa Clauses
Whose gifts are love and care,
Who treat each day like Christmas
For those whose lives they share.

There are many Santa Clauses;
You need not look too far.
Please stop and think about them;
You know just who they are.

Sources: Alexandru, Joseph and friends. Many thanks to them.

No comments: