December 24, 2009

Cyber Santa

Dear Santa, I hope you are not set in your ways
Cause things are just different in these modern days.

Dear Santa, please tell me that I would be right
To figure you have set up your North Pole Web Site.

Do some of your elves keep the pages just right,
While you are preparing for your famous flight?

With all of the news of presents we will get,

Can we find it all there at Santa.net?

Do you accept e-mail, and phone faxes too?
Just think of the trees that you will save if you do.

And does a computer help guide your old sleigh,

To make sure that Rodolph does not lose his way?

Please tell me, dear Santa, that these things are true;
The times might be changing, but not without you.

Dear Santa, I have to say just one thing more,

Our fireplace is fake, so please come through the door!

P.S. Get this from a friend, Joseph. He got it from another friend.

No comments: