November 3, 2009

Rainy and Chilly Day

It has been a long long time.... Yeah, it has..... However, G4 are back right now !!!!

Okay, this is something touching for you. Check it out !!

"Being alone in a quiet room, listening to the sound of the rain.... makes me feel lonely. Sadness is.... beautiful, however loneliness.... is tragic. Being lonely is painful, nobody wanna be.

Looking back at the past, something came up to my mind. It was about somebody and.... that somebody is.... it is.... YOU.

What I`m trying to say is, I.... I`m inconsolable.... and I miss you, miss you so much. I just wonder why!? Oh, why can`t I be there where you are ????"







Wow! Will this work!? Nope, maybe not.... Hope you enjoyed it !!

P.S. For your information, the G of G4 also stands for Girl-hunter (what G stands for will be introduced later).

No comments: