January 21, 2009

Kimsa's Birthday


We wanted to make a surprised birthday party for Adams on his exact birthday, but we just came to realize his birthday is in January by a message from Bong H only one day before the celebration day. So, what we did was to rush with time to make the most out of the remaining time to make him feel a real birthday party.

We were trying to think of buying him some gift. Something nice appeared in my brain as I listened to a song called "True Friend". It's a girl song, unfortunately. But that would not stop me from that idea. I would tell everyone that G4 are good friends through that song. Well, it's such a coincidence that I just received some pics from Bong. Y. So, the movie above came out; thanks to her! Quite good can I feel! We had good times.

So sorry for not having known that it's also a party for Bong Y and R. Yet, I did badly sing a song for them, which is not my habit.

Happy Birthday to all of you, K, R and Y! Thanks to B. H and others!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Em... Thanks!!!

Phossdey said...

What is wert?

Sambo Samphors said...

A name, I believe. Btw, shouldn't this blog update at least once a month???